In my short trip back to Australia I was able to squeeze in a trip to Rushworth (in between my busy sleep schedule). Here are some photos:
1. One of the most compelling reasons to squeeze in a trip to Rushworth
2. On Saturday MJ, Benj and I did some burning off. Here we pitted the barrel against the pile-of-stuff-bonfire. Both have their strengths: the barrel is more efficient, but the bonfire can handle some of the larger or more unweildy items.
3. It turned into night very quickly
4.On Sunday the girls came to Rushworth and Em took me for a spin on this monster
5. We also did more burning, and cleaned out the wash house, finding little treasures like this:
6. In the evening it was time for marshmallows
7. And I made a cake! We fed it to people the next day and it got rave reviews. But then when I told them I made it from a packet (obvs) I got chastised! What!? Since when are packets evil? Without them there would probably be 90% less cake in the world.