So, you know that I see all the search terms people type into Google that lead them to this blog right? So when you search “Sarah Fortuna totally cute girl I’m stalking”, I see that. I have no idea who you are, but I see it. I also see that the common search terms that bring people here are:
- dilated pupils (because of the time I wrote about my dilated pupils)
- Scabies (because of the time I thought I had scabies)
- Insect bites (because of the time I thought it was not scabies but just lots of insect bites)
- Rash on leg (because of the time I realised I couldn’t tell whether it was scabies or insect bites, it was just a rash on my leg)
- 2009 Songkran photos of bar girls BKK (gross)
I look at this list and think, gee I was sick a fair bit in Aceh. I also think, wow, the internet really brings us all closer together, freakos, nutjobs, weirdos and the rest of us – one big happy family. I ALSO think people must be pretty disappointed not to find a health journal or porn when they click on Where Is Sarah?
I read these search terms often and they always make me laugh. The ones above are the commonly reoccurring ones, but there are many more that pop up once and disappear forever…like a magical little spec of fairy dust. Today I have been blessed by the fairy dust fairies with my favourite search term yet.
what religion can’t eat meat on christmas?
So I ask you, reader, what religion cannot eat meat on the Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ? Maybe this is the ULTIMATE brain teaser or something…