1. My gym is officially closing down. They’ve begun to wheel out the treadmills. I don’t know how to get 10/12 of my gym membership back though.
2. I saw the cutest baby on the sky train today. You know how a puppy is cute and cuddly? Cross that with a very attractive baby in a sailor suit. Cute to the overload.
3. Yesterday I thought the office was lacking chocolate for Christmas so I went shopping at the convenience store at work.
As you can see they’re not that christmassy. Thinking about Christmas and chocolate made me think about raspberry bullets. I asked my British friend if she’d heard of them to gauge whether they are universal. She hadn’t. Then I asked my Australian friend and she hadn’t heard of them either. I went to to Siam Paragon supermarket which is super fancy and sure to stock many foreign goodies. I stocked up on nice Christmas things and got some supplies for my guests arriving next week but couldn’t find raspberry bullets. On the way home I realised I’d forgotten to buy milk so I went to my regular supermarket and lo and behold, raspberry bullets!
4. I’m going on Christmas holidays tomorrow!
5. I had a great weekened that made me feel like Huck Finn and I plan to post about it before I go on holidays.